Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 37'
Height : 16' 6"
Width : 50' 8"
First Floor: 1124 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 449 sq/ft height 8'
Porch: 22 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
103 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10' 4"
144 sq/ft width 10' 10" x depth 13' 4"
182 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14'
400 sq/ft width 20' x depth 20'
92 sq/ft width 8' x depth 11' 6"
166 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 13' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- FOUNDATION LAYOUT PLAN: 1/4" Scale - Dimensioned but not engineered. Structural design of foundation needs to be provided by a local structural engineer.
- FRONT RENDERING: 1/4" Scale
- FLOOR PLAN(S): 1/4" Scale - Electrical and plumbing noted directly on plan(s). Mechanical layouts not included.
- ELEVATIONS: 1/4" scale rear elevation and 1/8" scale side elevations
- ROOF PLAN: 1/8" scale showing hips, peaks and valleys of roof. Information noted on Elevations page.
- STANDARD DETAIL PAGE: Shows typical building section (not necessarily specific to this plan), and building code notes.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.