Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 93' 1"
Height : 36'
Width : 89' 2"
First Floor: 3331 sq/ft
Second Floor: 2465 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 14:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Additional Room Features
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
210 sq/ft width 14' x depth 15'
169 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13'
239 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 18'
208 sq/ft width 13' x depth 16'
437 sq/ft width 23' x depth 19'
495 sq/ft width 22' x depth 22' 6"
241 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 21'
267 sq/ft width 18' 8" x depth 14' 4"
296 sq/ft width 16' x depth 18' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.