Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 96'
Height : 32'
Width : 110'
First Floor: 4958 sq/ft height 10'
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Rear Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
210 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14'
182 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14'
165 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15'
150 sq/ft width 15' x depth 10'
192 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12'
546 sq/ft width 21' x depth 26'
63 sq/ft width 7' x depth 9'
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
330 sq/ft width 15' x depth 22'
322 sq/ft width 23' x depth 14'
324 sq/ft width 18' x depth 18'
156 sq/ft width 12' x depth 13'
315 sq/ft width 21' x depth 15'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.