Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 87' 1"
Height : 34' 11"
Width : 65' 9"
First Floor: 2573 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 861 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1974 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone/Stucco
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
189 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15' 10"
210 sq/ft width 15' x depth 14'
179 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 10"
195 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15'
781 sq/ft width 22' x depth 35' 6"
452 sq/ft width 23' x depth 19' 8"
260 sq/ft width 13' x depth 20'
285 sq/ft width 15' x depth 19'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.