Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 76' 8"
Height : 37'
Width : 69' 4"
First Floor: 2899 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1472 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
140 sq/ft width 14' x depth 10'
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
202 sq/ft width 16' 5" x depth 12' 4"
190 sq/ft width 16' 4" x depth 11' 8"
635 sq/ft width 21' 8" x depth 29' 4"
429 sq/ft width 21' 10" x depth 19' 8"
182 sq/ft width 14' x depth 13'
258 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 15' 8"
373 sq/ft width 19' 8" x depth 19'
367 sq/ft width 19' 4" x depth 19'
Porch - Rear:
990 sq/ft width 33' x depth 30'
28 sq/ft width 7' x depth 4'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.