with Code CTB2023 (limit 1
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 71' 4"
Width : 44'
Bonus: 283 sq/ft
First Floor: 1894 sq/ft height 9' 4"
Garage: 531 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Block
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Play Flex Room
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
116 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 10'
126 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 10'
133 sq/ft width 10' x depth 13' 4"
143 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11'
270 sq/ft width 15' x depth 18'
560 sq/ft width 18' 8" x depth 30'
165 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15'
170 sq/ft width 16' x depth 10' 8"
183 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 12'
124 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 11'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.