Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 81' 3"
Height : 30'
Width : 61' 6"
First Floor: 2398 sq/ft
Garage: 806 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1722 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 14:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Grill Deck Sundeck
Jack & Jill Bath
192 sq/ft width 16' x depth 12'
150 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12' 6"
254 sq/ft width 15' 2" x depth 16' 9"
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
726 sq/ft width 22' x depth 33'
340 sq/ft width 20' x depth 17'
270 sq/ft width 18' x depth 15'
328 sq/ft width 16' x depth 20' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.