with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 87' 8"
Height : 31' 6"
Width : 36'
First Floor: 1568 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 468 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1117 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Rear Entry Garage
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
213 sq/ft width 12' 10" x depth 16' 8"
197 sq/ft width 14' 10" x depth 13' 4"
201 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 13'
148 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13' 6"
440 sq/ft width 20' x depth 22'
322 sq/ft width 19' 2" x depth 16' 10"
168 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14'
210 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 16'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Dimensioned and detailed Foundation plan (type as listed on home plan description)
- Dimensioned and detailed floor plans
- Framing plans (framing may be shown on floor plans in some cases.)
- Complete front, side and rear elevations
- Roof plan
- Typical building sections (as deemed necessary for construction)
- Typical foundation details, wall sections, and cornice details necessary for construction
- Separate electrical plan (may be shown on floor plans in some cases)
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.