with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 69'
Height : 32'
Width : 50'
First Floor: 2053 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 524 sq/ft
Porch: 199 sq/ft
Second Floor: 598 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 16:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Friend S Entry
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
141 sq/ft width 11' 9" x depth 12'
168 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14'
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
122 sq/ft width 12' 3" x depth 10'
504 sq/ft width 24' 6" x depth 20' 7"
196 sq/ft width 12' 3" x depth 16'
175 sq/ft width 10' 4" x depth 17'
188 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14' 6"
220 sq/ft width 16' x depth 13' 9"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.