Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 52' 2"
Height : 27' 6"
Width : 44'
Basement Unfinished: 1078 sq/ft
First Floor: 1228 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 657 sq/ft
Porch: 30 sq/ft
Second Floor: 990 sq/ft height 8'
Storage: 140 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 11:12
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Roof Type : Composition
Secondary Pitch : 4:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Shingle/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Front Entry Garage
Rear Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
width 12' x depth 13'
width 12' x depth 13'
width 15' 2" x depth 12'
width 12' 4" x depth 9' 3"
width 20' 6" x depth 19' 3"
width 11' 2" x depth 19' 10"
width 22' 2" x depth 19' 5"
width 10' 3" x depth 12' 2"
width 12' x depth 18' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.