Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 57' 8"
Height : 22'
Width : 60' 4"
First Floor: 2046 sq/ft height 8'
Garage: 444 sq/ft
Porch: 166 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
135 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 10'
110 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11'
108 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10' 10"
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
262 sq/ft width 15' x depth 17' 6"
392 sq/ft width 19' x depth 20' 8"
99 sq/ft width 9' x depth 11'
186 sq/ft width 12' 5" x depth 15'
180 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15'
81 sq/ft width 9' x depth 9'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.