Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 45'
Height : 27'
Width : 32'
First Floor: 1060 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 950 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 7:12
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Type : Metal
Secondary Pitch : 3:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Economical To Build
Structural Information Provided
Structural 1st Floor Framing
Structural 2nd Floor Framing
171 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14' 4"
440 sq/ft width 20' x depth 22'
265 sq/ft width 18' 6" x depth 14' 4"
Guest Suite 2:
162 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 13' 4"
Guest Suite 3:
181 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 13' 9"
188 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15' 8"
219 sq/ft width 14' x depth 15' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Dimensioned and detailed Foundation plan (type as listed on home plan description)
- Dimensioned and detailed floor plans
- Framing plans (framing may be shown on floor plans in some cases.)
- Complete front, side and rear elevations
- Roof plan
- Typical building sections (as deemed necessary for construction)
- Typical foundation details, wall sections, and cornice details necessary for construction
- Separate electrical plan (may be shown on floor plans in some cases)
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.