Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 80'
Height : 21' 3"
Width : 50'
First Floor: 2000 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Hip / Gable
Secondary Pitch : 6:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2 x 6
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
151 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11' 8"
145 sq/ft width 11' 6" x depth 12' 8"
147 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 12' 8"
484 sq/ft width 22' x depth 22'
374 sq/ft width 17' 10" x depth 21'
136 sq/ft width 11' 8" x depth 11' 8"
256 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 14' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof Drainage Plan: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.