Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 36'
Height : 18' 5"
Width : 32' 8"
Main Floor : 872 sq/ft
Porch : 43 sq/ft
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 6 in 12
Roof Framing : 2x4
Roof Load : Live Load: 30 # / p.s.f. Dead Load: 10 # / p.s.f. Total Load: 40 # / p.s.f.
Roof Type : Stick
Secondary Pitch : 10 in 12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone / Siding
Framing : 2x4
Insulation : Exterior Walls: 15 Ceilings/Roof: 38 Floors < one story on Crawlspace: 19 Floor areas between first and second floors (over garages, etc.): R-19
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Economical To Build
Suited For Vacation Home
Energy Efficient Features
Energy Efficient Design
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof Drainage Plan: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.