Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 40'
Height : 26' 2"
Width : 54'
Bonus: 759 sq/ft height 26' 2"
First Floor: 114 sq/ft
Garage: 566 sq/ft height 26' 2"
Garage: 740 sq/ft height 16'
Porch: 46 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Two story vaulted entry ceiling.<BR><BR>
Garage Ceiling : 0"
Main Ceiling : 8'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 4'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Combination
Roof Load : total roof design load 47 psf
Roof Type : Metal
Secondary Pitch : 5:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Horizontal Siding
Framing : 2x6
Insulation : R28+R34 roof R20 walls
Additional Room Features
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Economical To Build
759 sq/ft width 23' x depth 19' 2"
566 sq/ft width 23' x depth 23'
740 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 39'
Porch - Front:
126 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with rendering and art floor plans
- General notes and specifications
- Site plan at 1/8″=1′-0″ or 1/4″= 1′-0″
- Foundation plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Main floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Second floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″, if applicable
- Structural floor / roof information indicated either on the floor plans or separate framing plans for complicated designs
- Electrical floor plans
- Minimum of two cross sections at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Details as required
- All four elevations at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Generic detail sheet
- Plans are engineered by a structural engineer, but not stamped or sealed
- Ground snow load 40 psf. (or composite roof live load 32 psf, dead load 10 psf for total roof design load 42 psf)Floor live load 40 psf
- Balcony live load 60 psf and dead load 10 psf for total design load of 70 psf
- Assumed soil bearing capacity 1560 psf
- Electrical fixtures / switches / smoke alarms by location only on floor plans
- Plumbing fixtures by location only on floor plans
- Windows are called out as generic nominal sizes on floor plans, opening directions indicated on elevations
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.