Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 36'
Height : 24' 2"
Width : 24'
Bonus: 736 sq/ft
Garage: 570 sq/ft height 9'
Ceiling Details : upper floor ceiling height is 10' sloping down to 0'
Garage Ceiling : 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 10'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : stick
Roof Load : 47
Roof Type : metal roof
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : shingle siding
Framing : 2"x6"
Insulation : 20
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Front Entry Garage
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
Economical To Build
Structural Information Provided
Structural 2nd Floor Framing
Structural Roof Framing
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
736 sq/ft width 15' x depth 23'
570 sq/ft width 23' x depth 23' 3"
294 sq/ft width 9' 4" x depth 11' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with rendering and art floor plans
- General notes and specifications
- Site plan at 1/8″=1′-0″ or 1/4″= 1′-0″
- Foundation plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Main floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Second floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″, if applicable
- Structural floor / roof information indicated either on the floor plans or separate framing plans for complicated designs
- Electrical floor plans
- Minimum of two cross sections at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Details as required
- All four elevations at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Generic detail sheet
- Plans are engineered by a structural engineer, but not stamped or sealed
- Ground snow load 40 psf. (or composite roof live load 32 psf, dead load 10 psf for total roof design load 42 psf)Floor live load 40 psf
- Balcony live load 60 psf and dead load 10 psf for total design load of 70 psf
- Assumed soil bearing capacity 1560 psf
- Electrical fixtures / switches / smoke alarms by location only on floor plans
- Plumbing fixtures by location only on floor plans
- Windows are called out as generic nominal sizes on floor plans, opening directions indicated on elevations
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.