Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 82' 6"
Height : 30'
Width : 111'
First Floor: 3689 sq/ft
Second Floor: 2083 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 5:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Outdoor Kitchen Grill
Jack & Jill Bath
137 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 11'
252 sq/ft width 14' x depth 18'
255 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 15' 6"
186 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 12'
473 sq/ft width 21' 6" x depth 22'
918 sq/ft width 25' 6" x depth 36'
304 sq/ft width 21' x depth 14' 6"
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
300 sq/ft width 15' x depth 20'
126 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11' 6"
217 sq/ft width 14' 6" x depth 15'
149 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.