Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 76' 9"
Height : 32' 8"
Width : 141' 10"
Bonus: 836 sq/ft
First Floor: 3112 sq/ft height 10'
Garage: 1514 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 2277 sq/ft height 10'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 25
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stucco/Stone
Framing : 2"x6"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Front Entry Garage
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Grill Deck Sundeck
Jack & Jill Bath
Structural Information Provided
Structural 1st Floor Framing
Structural 2nd Floor Framing
Structural Roof Framing
114 sq/ft width 19' x depth 6'
75 sq/ft width 6' x depth 12' 6"
48 sq/ft width 8' x depth 6'
229 sq/ft width 15' 8" x depth 14' 8"
147 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12' 4"
177 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 8"
Bonus Room - Finished:
696 sq/ft width 16' x depth 43' 6"
171 sq/ft width 17' 2" x depth 10'
229 sq/ft width 13' x depth 17' 8"
208 sq/ft width 13' x depth 16'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
208 sq/ft width 16' x depth 13'
657 sq/ft width 19' 4" x depth 34'
1087 sq/ft width 43' 6" x depth 25'
553 sq/ft width 27' x depth 20' 6"
195 sq/ft width 15' x depth 13'
342 sq/ft width 16' 4" x depth 21'
40 sq/ft width 5' x depth 8'
92 sq/ft width 12' x depth 7' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.