Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 77' 10"
Height : 37'
Width : 106' 2"
First Floor: 3276 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1697 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
Covered Front Porch
181 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 14' 6"
187 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 15'
208 sq/ft width 16' x depth 13'
155 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 11' 6"
201 sq/ft width 13' x depth 15' 6"
317 sq/ft width 20' 6" x depth 15' 6"
236 sq/ft width 17' 6" x depth 13' 6"
432 sq/ft width 18' x depth 24'
313 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 19'
191 sq/ft width 12' 4" x depth 15' 6"
69 sq/ft width 8' 8" x depth 8'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.