Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 91' 3"
Height : 39'
Width : 112' 4"
Bonus: 774 sq/ft
First Floor: 4270 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Stucco
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Master Sitting Area
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
64 sq/ft width 8' x depth 8'
60 sq/ft width 6' x depth 10'
54 sq/ft width 6' x depth 9'
182 sq/ft width 13' x depth 14'
Bedroom 2 Closet:
42 sq/ft width 6' x depth 7'
168 sq/ft width 12' x depth 14'
Bedroom 3 Closet:
42 sq/ft width 6' x depth 7'
156 sq/ft width 13' x depth 12'
Bonus Room - Finished:
342 sq/ft width 18' x depth 19'
130 sq/ft width 10' x depth 13'
Den/Office or Bedroom 1:
169 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13'
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
360 sq/ft width 18' x depth 20'
268 sq/ft width 16' x depth 16' 9"
74 sq/ft width 5' 9" x depth 13'
320 sq/ft width 20' x depth 16'
270 sq/ft width 15' x depth 18'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.