Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 82' 4"
Height : 35' 3"
Width : 98' 6"
First Floor: 3007 sq/ft height 10' 1"
Second Floor: 1259 sq/ft height 9' 1"
Ceiling Details : Entry 2-Story Beam, Grt Rm 2-Story, Kitch/Din Rm Beam, Master Bdrm 11' Step.
Lower Ceiling : 8'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 47 psf
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding, Stone, Board & Batten
Framing : 2x6
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Unfinished Future Space
Side Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with front rendering
- Foundation and floor plans at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Exterior elevations of all four views, front at 1/4" = 1' scale, rear and sides vary from 1/8" to 1/4" = 1' scale
- Building sections and details as required to construct the individual design
- Interior elevation of cabinets at 1/4" = 1' scale
- Roof plans
- Schematic electrical plans with suggested switch, outlet, and light fixture locations General specification design notes
- Note: Mechanical and plumbing drawings are not included. These should be obtained from a local mechanical contractor to ensure correct sizing of equipment for your region and climate conditions.
- Please note, if you are building in the state of Wisconsin, please give us a call before placing your order.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.