Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 58' 4"
Height : 37'
Width : 73'
Bonus: 431 sq/ft
First Floor: 2146 sq/ft height 10'
Second Floor: 567 sq/ft height 10'
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 10:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 16:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Side Entry Garage
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
132 sq/ft width 11' 9" x depth 11' 3"
Bonus Room - Unfinished:
295 sq/ft width 13' 9" x depth 21' 6"
110 sq/ft width 11' x depth 10'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
470 sq/ft width 23' 3" x depth 20' 3"
287 sq/ft width 14' x depth 20' 6"
337 sq/ft width 21' 9" x depth 15' 6"
180 sq/ft width 12' x depth 15'
245 sq/ft width 14' x depth 17' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.