with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 68'
Height : 23'
Width : 65'
First Floor: 2701 sq/ft height 10'
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : wood siding
Framing : 2"x6"
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Master Sitting Area
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
143 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13'
164 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 13'
162 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 13'
525 sq/ft width 25' x depth 21'
360 sq/ft width 18' x depth 20'
209 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 13' 6"
165 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15'
389 sq/ft width 28' 6" x depth 13' 8"
281 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 20' 10"
128 sq/ft width 12' x depth 10' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.