with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 83'
Height : 26' 4"
Width : 62'
First Floor: 2694 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 693 sq/ft
Roof Type : Stick
Exterior Wall Framing
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Side Entry Garage
Covered Rear Porch
Jack & Jill Bath
155 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 11' 8"
Den/Office or Bedroom 3:
132 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 11' 8"
161 sq/ft width 14' 10" x depth 10' 11"
632 sq/ft width 21' 4" x depth 29' 8"
177 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12' 8"
262 sq/ft width 14' 4" x depth 18' 4"
147 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.