with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 57'
Height : 30' 10"
Width : 56' 6"
Bonus: 325 sq/ft
First Floor: 1336 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 862 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1353 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8/12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Load : 20
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : 2x6
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Play Flex Room
Front Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
164 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 12'
155 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 11' 4"
325 sq/ft width 13' x depth 23' 2"
Covered Rear Patio:
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
228 sq/ft width 12' 8" x depth 18'
330 sq/ft width 18' 4" x depth 18'
862 sq/ft width 25' x depth 26' 6"
234 sq/ft width 13' x depth 18'
218 sq/ft width 13' x depth 16' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
Each plan set is drawn at 1/4"=1' scale and includes the following drawings:
- Artist's Rendering: An artist's drawing of the home, usually viewed from the front, and general construction notes.
- Elevations: Shows the front, sides, and rear, including exterior materials, trim sizes, roof pitches, etc.
- Main Floor Plan: Shows placement and dimensions of walls, doors, & windows. Includes the location of appliances, plumbing fixtures, beams, ceiling heights, etc.
- Second Floor Plan (if any): Shows the second floor in the same detail as the main floor. Includes second floor framing and details.
- Foundation Plan: Shows the location of all concrete footings, floor beams, first floor framing, and foundation details. If there is a basement, a basement plan is included which shows all basement details. Foundation types vary; please call to confirm the foundation type of the plan you are interested in.
- Floor Framing Plan (if any): Shows location and spacing of floor joists and supporting walls or beams.
- Roof Framing Plan: Shows roof outlines, conventional framing/trusses, beams, roof framing details, etc. Specific details such as fireplaces, stairways, decks, etc. Details are drawn at 1/2" = 1' scale, and appear as needed throughout the prints.
- Section: Shows a cross-section of the home. Shows support members, exterior and interior materials, insulation, and foundation.
- Electrical Plan: A schematic layout of all lighting, switches and electrical outlets.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.