with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 52' 10"
Height : 29'
Width : 62' 6"
Bonus: 455 sq/ft
First Floor: 1844 sq/ft
Second Floor: 841 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Unfinished Future Space
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
143 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11'
153 sq/ft width 13' 2" x depth 11' 8"
220 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 16' 4"
90 sq/ft width 11' 4" x depth 8'
151 sq/ft width 11' 10" x depth 12' 10"
237 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15' 10"
175 sq/ft width 13' x depth 13' 6"
263 sq/ft width 17' x depth 15' 6"
206 sq/ft width 13' 6" x depth 15' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.