Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 48'
Height : 30'
Width : 59'
First Floor: 1361 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 768 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1322 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 11:12
Roof Framing : 2x6
Roof Type : Truss
Secondary Pitch : 9:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Siding
Framing : 2"x4"
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Great Room Living Room
Suited For Sloping Lot
Covered Front Porch
132 sq/ft width 12' x depth 11'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
143 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11'
121 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11'
768 sq/ft width 32' x depth 24'
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
Porch - Right:
165 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15'
132 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.