with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 37' 4"
Height : 27'
Width : 90'
Bonus: 720 sq/ft
First Floor: 1794 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 887 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 11:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6 Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Covered Front Porch
60 sq/ft width 8' 6" x depth 7' 1"
88 sq/ft width 8' 1" x depth 11'
155 sq/ft width 9' x depth 17' 4"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.