with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 46' 4"
Height : 30'
Width : 49'
First Floor: 1369 sq/ft
Garage: 474 sq/ft
Porch: 122 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1269 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Asphalt
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Covered Front Porch
127 sq/ft width 11' x depth 11' 7"
134 sq/ft width 11' x depth 12' 3"
149 sq/ft width 11' x depth 13' 7"
108 sq/ft width 12' x depth 9'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
73 sq/ft width 5' x depth 14' 8"
294 sq/ft width 21' x depth 14'
468 sq/ft width 20' 8" x depth 22' 8"
96 sq/ft width 12' x depth 8'
165 sq/ft width 11' x depth 15'
14 sq/ft width 3' x depth 4' 8"
58 sq/ft width 7' 11" x depth 7' 4"
112 sq/ft width 10' 6" x depth 10' 8"
73 sq/ft width 5' 4" x depth 13' 9"
224 sq/ft width 16' x depth 14'
30 sq/ft width 6' 7" x depth 4' 7"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Front elevation and informative reference sections including: general notes and design criteria
- Elevations: Drafted at 1/4" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are noted and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys and ridges.
- Foundation: Drafted at 1/4" scale. Poured or block basement or slab foundations are standard. Shows the HVAC equipment, structural information, steel beam and pole locations and the direction and spacing of the floor system above. Alternate foundations are available for a fee.
- Main Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Fully dimensioned from stud to stud for ease of framing. The detailed drawings include such things as structural header locations, framing layout and kitchen layout.
- Second Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Dimensioned from stud to stud and drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Elevations: Useful for the cabinet and bidding process, this page shows all kitchen and bathroom cabinets as well as any other cabinet elevations.
- Electrical and Sections: Illustrated on a separate page for clarity, the electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall and stair sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.