with Code CTB2023 (limit 1)
This downloadable, 26-page guide is full of diagrams and details about plumbing, electrical, and more.Get the Guide
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 50'
Height : 33'
Width : 68'
Basement Unfinished: 1318 sq/ft height 9'
First Floor: 1318 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 783 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1290 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Master Sitting Area
Covered Front Porch
145 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 11' 8"
173 sq/ft width 13' 4" x depth 13'
164 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 12'
306 sq/ft width 20' x depth 15' 4"
792 sq/ft width 22' x depth 36'
204 sq/ft width 12' x depth 17'
88 sq/ft width 8' x depth 11'
288 sq/ft width 16' x depth 18'
Master Walk-In Closet:
72 sq/ft width 8' x depth 9'
93 sq/ft width 11' x depth 8' 6"
151 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11' 8"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements. Drawn to 1/4" and 1/8" scale.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Layout: Overhead view of roof showing ridges, valleys, and pitch.
- Note: These plans will not contain an electrical layout.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.