Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREEClick to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 40'
Height : 29'
Width : 80'
First Floor: 1292 sq/ft
Second Floor: 1196 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 6:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Additional Room Features
Master Sitting Area
Wrap Around Porch
139 sq/ft width 10' 9" x depth 13'
128 sq/ft width 12' 10" x depth 10'
123 sq/ft width 11' 3" x depth 11'
395 sq/ft width 28' 3" x depth 14'
877 sq/ft width 37' 9" x depth 23' 3"
Master Sitting Area:
128 sq/ft width 14' 3" x depth 9'
222 sq/ft width 12' x depth 18' 6"
74 sq/ft width 8' x depth 9' 3"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Exterior Elevations are scaled (1/4" and 1/8" = 1'-0") drawings of the front, rear, left, and right sides of the home.
- Detailed Floor plans of the home accurately dimensioning the positioning of the walls, doors, windows, stairs, and permanent fixtures.
- Foundation plan details the foot print of the home. Location and size of load points, stem walls, footings, pony walls, and floor joist.
- Roof plans are typically truss planing, truss manufacturer will provide detail diagrams of truss's. In some cases the roof plans may be drawn as stick framed or have stick framing which will call out lumber sizes and spacing.
- Cross Sections offer a cut away through the home showing your builder the correlation of building components.
- Details indicate minimum CABO/IRC standards for construction of the home.
- Electrical plan shows the schematic of the electrical layout. Most electricians want to discuss the options the home owner desires prior to bidding.
- Mechanical and Detailed Plumbing plans are not included. These are site specific and are accomplished by those professionals.
- All plans are prepared in compliance with the Uniform Building Code (ICBO) or the International Residential Code, a National Standard for residential construction at the time of completion.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.