Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 52'
Height : 28'
Width : 80' 4"
First Floor: 2091 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 576 sq/ft height 9'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stucco
Framing : 2"x4"
Main Floor Bedrooms
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
196 sq/ft width 14' x depth 14'
168 sq/ft width 14' x depth 12'
580 sq/ft width 24' 2" x depth 24'
440 sq/ft width 22' x depth 20'
308 sq/ft width 22' x depth 14'
183 sq/ft width 10' 2" x depth 18'
124 sq/ft width 7' 10" x depth 15' 10"
252 sq/ft width 18' x depth 14'
Porch - Front:
width 0" x depth 8'
Porch - Rear:
width 0" x depth 10'
101 sq/ft width 10' x depth 10' 2"
144 sq/ft width 14' 2" x depth 10' 2"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.