Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBFALL (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 61'
Height : 25'
Width : 60'
First Floor: 1792 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 514 sq/ft
Second Floor: 296 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 9:12
Roof Framing : Truss
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Shingle
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Covered Front Porch
147 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11' 4"
143 sq/ft width 13' x depth 11'
123 sq/ft width 13' 8" x depth 9'
212 sq/ft width 16' 8" x depth 12' 9"
252 sq/ft width 18' x depth 14'
Porch - Front:
154 sq/ft width 19' 4" x depth 8'
Porch - Screened:
272 sq/ft width 17' x depth 16'
290 sq/ft width 22' 4" x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements. Drawn to 1/4" and 1/8" scale.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Roof Layout: Overhead view of roof showing ridges, valleys, and pitch.
- Note: These plans will not contain an electrical layout.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.