Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 60'
Height : 31' 1"
Width : 46'
Bonus: 239 sq/ft
First Floor: 1415 sq/ft height 9'
Garage: 532 sq/ft
Second Floor: 580 sq/ft height 8'
Main Ceiling : 9'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 8'
Primary Pitch : 8:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt Shingle
Secondary Pitch : 10:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding/Stone
Framing : 2x4
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Family Room Keeping Room
Main Floor Laundry
Play Flex Room
Front Entry Garage
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
width 10' x depth 15' 3"
width 10' x depth 11'
239 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 12' 8"
width 11' x depth 11'
width 14' 4" x depth 18' 3"
width 10' x depth 10' 4"
width 9' 8" x depth 5' 10"
532 sq/ft width 23' x depth 22' 4"
width 11' 8" x depth 12'
width 8' 3" x depth 6' 8"
width 9' 4" x depth 10'
width 16' x depth 13'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Page: Front elevation and informative reference sections including: general notes and design criteria
- Elevations: Drafted at 1/4" scale for the front and 1/8" scale for the rear and sides. All elevations are noted and an aerial view of the roof is provided, showing all hips, valleys and ridges.
- Foundation: Drafted at 1/4" scale. Poured or block basement or slab foundations are standard. Shows the HVAC equipment, structural information, steel beam and pole locations and the direction and spacing of the floor system above. Alternate foundations are available for a fee.
- Main Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Fully dimensioned from stud to stud for ease of framing. The detailed drawings include such things as structural header locations, framing layout and kitchen layout.
- Second Level Floor Plan: 1/4" scale. Dimensioned from stud to stud and drafted to the same degree of detail as the main level floor plan.
- Elevations: Useful for the cabinet and bidding process, this page shows all kitchen and bathroom cabinets as well as any other cabinet elevations.
- Electrical and Sections: Illustrated on a separate page for clarity, the electrical plan shows suggested electrical layout for the main and second level floor plans. Typical wall and stair sections are provided to further explain construction of these areas.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.