Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 45'
Height : 27'
Width : 22'
First Floor: 779 sq/ft height 9'
Second Floor: 394 sq/ft height 8'
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Asphalt
Secondary Pitch : 6:12
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Shingle/Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x4
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Covered Front Porch
110 sq/ft width 10' x depth 11'
120 sq/ft width 10' x depth 12'
99 sq/ft width 9' x depth 11'
108 sq/ft width 9' x depth 12'
144 sq/ft width 12' x depth 12'
12 sq/ft width 1' x depth 12'
Porch - Front:
126 sq/ft width 18' x depth 7'
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.