Wow! Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTB2023 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first home plan order. PLUS download our exclusive house plans trend report!
Join for FREE
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 43'
Height : 25'
Width : 36'
First Floor: 672 sq/ft
Second Floor: 482 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Roof Type : Slate
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Formal Living Room / Parlor
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Additional Room Features
Great Room Living Room
Main Floor Laundry
Open Floor Plan
Vaulted / Cathedral Ceilings
Covered Front Porch
Wrap Around Porch
82 sq/ft width 8' 10" x depth 9' 4"
96 sq/ft width 10' 8" x depth 9'
70 sq/ft width 8' 10" x depth 8'
205 sq/ft width 14' 2" x depth 14' 6"
178 sq/ft width 15' 4" x depth 11' 8"
135 sq/ft width 15' x depth 9'
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover sheet with rendering and art floor plans
- General notes and specifications
- Site plan at 1/8″=1′-0″ or 1/4″= 1′-0″
- Foundation plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Main floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Second floor plan at 1/4″=1′-0″, if applicable
- Structural floor / roof information indicated either on the floor plans or separate framing plans for complicated designs
- Electrical floor plans
- Minimum of two cross sections at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Details as required
- All four elevations at 1/4″=1′-0″
- Generic detail sheet
- Plans are engineered by a structural engineer, but not stamped or sealed
- Ground snow load 40 psf. (or composite roof live load 32 psf, dead load 10 psf for total roof design load 42 psf)Floor live load 40 psf
- Balcony live load 60 psf and dead load 10 psf for total design load of 70 psf
- Assumed soil bearing capacity 1560 psf
- Electrical fixtures / switches / smoke alarms by location only on floor plans
- Plumbing fixtures by location only on floor plans
- Windows are called out as generic nominal sizes on floor plans, opening directions indicated on elevations
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.