Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 105'
Width : 145'
First Floor: 6018 sq/ft
Roof Framing : Combination Truss/Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Stone/Stucco
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Formal Dining Room
Walk In Closet
Kitchenette Wet Bar
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Main Floor Laundry
Master Sitting Area
244 sq/ft width 15' x depth 16' 4"
180 sq/ft width 15' x depth 12'
277 sq/ft width 15' x depth 18' 6"
142 sq/ft width 9' x depth 15' 10"
224 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16'
682 sq/ft width 22' x depth 31'
233 sq/ft width 14' x depth 16' 8"
297 sq/ft width 22' x depth 13' 6"
320 sq/ft width 16' x depth 20'
441 sq/ft width 21' x depth 21'
328 sq/ft width 20' 6" x depth 16'
360 sq/ft width 20' x depth 18'
279 sq/ft width 15' 6" x depth 18'
131 sq/ft width 12' 6" x depth 10' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.