Cost to Build Reports Only $9.99 with Code CTB2022 (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 80' 10"
Height : 35'
Width : 104' 4"
First Floor: 3558 sq/ft height 8'
Second Floor: 1742 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 14:12
Roof Type : Shingle
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Brick/Stone
Framing : Wood - 2x6
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Master Sitting Area
Friend S Entry
Suited For View Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
223 sq/ft width 13' 9" x depth 16' 3"
width 23' x depth 12'
198 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 12'
264 sq/ft width 12' x depth 22'
576 sq/ft width 24' x depth 24'
520 sq/ft width 26' x depth 20'
275 sq/ft width 20' x depth 13' 9"
Library - Upper:
225 sq/ft width 15' x depth 15'
width 14' 6" x depth 21' 6"
367 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 22' 3"
width 10' 6" x depth 16' 6"
What's Included In This Plan Set
- Cover Sheet: Showing architectural rendering of residence
- Floor Plan(s): In general, each house plan set includes floor plans at 1/4" scale with a door and window schedule. Floor plans are typically drawn with 4" exterior walls. However, some plans may have details/sections for both 2"x4" and 2"x6" wall framing. Please see "Exterior Wall Framing" specification above for availability.
- Foundation Plan and Details
- Electrical Plan with electrical symbols legend: In general, each house plan set includes an electrical plan which will show the locations of lights, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Roof: In general each house plan set may include a roof drainage plan which will show the layouts of all roof sections/planes.
- Exterior Elevations: In general, each house plan set includes all applicable front, sides and rear elevations, as well as any special exterior details.
- Interior Elevations: Where applicable, each house plan set includes relevant interior elevations, including cabinets, cabinet details, columns and walls with unique conditions.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.