Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBJUNE (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
Tell us about your desired changes so we can prepare an estimate for the design service. Click the button to submit your request for pricing, or call 1-866-445-9085 for assistance.Modify This Plan
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 82' 7"
Height : 26' 4"
Width : 97' 6"
Decks : 294 sq/ft
Garage : 1201 sq/ft
Main Floor : 2719 sq/ft
Upper Floor : 2476 sq/ft
Ceiling Details : Nook and entry foyer ceilings are open to above.
Garage Ceiling : 11' 6"
Main Ceiling : 10'
Upper Ceiling Ft : 9'
Primary Pitch : 3/12
Roof Framing : Trusses
Roof Load : 25 PSF
Roof Type : Composition Shingles
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Siding, Stone and Hardie Panels
Framing : 2X6
Insulation : R21
2 Master Suites
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Den Office Study Computer
Family Room Keeping Room
Hobby Rec Room Game Room
Front Entry Garage
Side Entry Garage
Covered Front Porch
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.