Cost to Build Reports Only $4.99 with Code CTBSUMMER (Limit 1)
This report will provide you cost estimates based on location and building materials.
This plan can be customized
BUILDER Advantage Program
Join the club and save 5% on your first order plus exclusive discounts and more.
Click to Get Your Trend Report
Full Specs & Features
Depth : 40' 10"
Height : 36' 10"
Width : 50' 8"
First Floor: 900 sq/ft
Second Floor: 562 sq/ft
Third Floor: 580 sq/ft
Primary Pitch : 12:12
Roof Framing : Conventional
Exterior Wall Framing
Exterior Wall Finish : Log
Framing : Log
Walk In Closet
Walk In Pantry Cabinet Pantry
Additional Room Features
Friend S Entry
Suited For Corner Lot
Suited For Narrow Lot
Covered Front Porch
Covered Rear Porch
121 sq/ft width 12' 2" x depth 10'
124 sq/ft width 12' 5" x depth 10'
233 sq/ft width 16' 6" x depth 14' 2"
430 sq/ft width 29' x depth 14' 10"
105 sq/ft width 12' x depth 8' 10"
What's Included In This Plan Set
All plans are drawn at ¼” scale or larger and include :
- Foundation Plan: Drawn to 1/4" scale, this page shows all necessary notations and dimensions including support columns, walls and excavated and unexcavated areas.
- Exterior Elevations: A blueprint picture of all four sides showing exterior materials and measurements.
- Floor Plan(s): Detailed plans, drawn to 1/4" scale for each level showing room dimensions, wall partitions, windows, etc. as well as the location of electrical outlets and switches.
- Cross Section: A vertical cutaway view of the house from roof to foundation showing details of framing, construction, flooring and roofing.
- Interior Elevations: Detailed drawings of kitchen cabinet elevations and other elements as required.
*Alternate Foundations may take time to prepare.
*Options with a fee may take time to prepare. Please call to confirm.